While going shoeless around the house is customary in countries like Japan it is not a common practice in the households around United States. It is very unusual to ask your house guests to remove their shoes before they enter your home ...Read More
About Super Mario Carpet Cleaning
Who we are
Super Mario Carpet Cleaning is a family owned and operated business serving the entire San Diego County.
We specialize in commercial as well as residential carpet, tile and grout cleaning and care.
We combine professional knowledgeable technicians, eco-friendly products, and the most cutting edge and state of the art equipment to deliver outstanding service results!
We ensure that your workplace reflects a clean and healthy quality image to employees, customers and suppliers.
We pride ourselves in integrity, hard work and exceptional customer service.
The method & equipment we use
In today’s day and age there are many different types of carpet cleaning methods. However, not all of them are created equal!
What makes our carpet cleaning unique?
Our exclusive hot-water extraction method! We inject hot, soft water and our ‘green’ cleaning solution into your carpet. Then our 6 jet wand loosens and lifts the dirt and soil from the carpet, without the abrasive brushing of other cleaning methods.
But the key in our method is our equipment; our truck mount, the ProChem Everest HP650. This ‘Ferrari’ of the truck mounts produces constant steam and superior suction power allowing for fast drying time since 95% of the moisture is suctioned out of the carpet. That means no leftover soapy residue or smelly wet carpet. You say goodbye to dirt, allergens, dust mites and other microscopic pollutants that collect in your carpet.
We believe that that every carpet cleaning situation is unique. That is why we begin our service with a complete analysis of your carpet, noting any heavily-soiled or high-traffic areas. We also discuss any other ‘non cosmetic’ carpet issues you might be experiencing (odor, allergies, etc.) since a lot of the ground-in dirt and debris may not be visible to the naked eye. Once we agree on the most convenient cleaning time for your business we will schedule an appointment with our IICRC certified cleaning technician.
We understand that your floors, carpet or tile, are one of the most costly assets in your business and how important it is to take care of them properly. Our hot water extraction cleaning method will prolong the life and appearance of your floors and keep them ready for business!
About Super Mario Carpet Cleaning Team
Mario V.Company Founder
Ana V., M.A.Marketing Director
Vladimir M.Chief Technician
Check out which services are offered by Super Mario Carpet Cleaning
Commercial Carpet Cleaning vs. Janitorial
Find the answer to any of your questions
There are a variety of carpet cleaning methods including bonnet cleaning, hot water extraction and low moisture carpet cleaning. All offer their own pros and cons, but some carpet cleaning methods are definitely better than others at keeping your carpets fresh healthy and lasting.
- Bonnet Carpet Cleaning – uses a rotary floor machine with a cleaning pad. This pad is soaked in solution and is moved over the carpet dislodging some soil and dirt that may be absorbed into the cleaning pad. Bonnet cleaners can remove some surface dirt and can be effective for spot cleaning but all too often they push a great deal of grit and soil deeper into your carpet’s pile. This dirty residue acts as a magnet attracting more dirt meaning your clean carpet isn’t very clean and won’t stay clean as long as other deeper clean methods. Overall, while Bonnet cleaning can be cheaper, it adds to the chemical load in a carpet, it excessively wears carpets due to the agitation of scrubber pads on carpet fibers. The overall lifespan of a carpet that is exclusively bonnet cleaning is generally half of that of a carpet that is cleaning using truck-mount carpet cleaning methods.
- Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaning – is among the most effective carpet cleaning techniques. With the hottest water temperatures and powerful suction, you get both, cleaner carpets and the suction removes so much water that carpet drying times are significantly reduced, further reducing quick re-soiling of carpeting. Because of their power, truck mounted carpet cleaning is the gold standard. Many carpet warranties even require regular hot water extraction to get the full from your carpet warranty.
- Low Moisture (Dry) Carpet Cleaning – is great for those facilities that are too busy for downtime due to carpet cleaning that must dry undisturbed. Ideal is the encapsulation, low moisture carpet cleaning technology, like Whittaker method, that offers an effective cleaning and quick dry times. The dry carpet cleaning method is great for 24 hour buildings and can even boost building certification points for LEEDS. However, this method of cleaning should only be the ‘in between’ cleaning method (between the hot water extraction if possible).
Truck Mounted Hot Water extraction is among the most effective carpet cleaning techniques and it is recommended carpet cleaning method by major carpet manufacturers. With the hottest water temperatures and powerful suction, you get both cleaner carpets and the suction removes so much water that carpet drying times are significantly reduced, further reducing quick re-soiling of carpeting. Because of their power, truck mounted carpet cleaning is the gold standard and it offers the deepest carpet cleaning possible.
Method: Truck mounted hot water extraction method which offers the deepest carpet cleaning possible.
- Chemicals: PROCYON - products that are powerful and yet Soap free / Detergent free, Odor less, Hypo-allergenic, Non-Toxic, and Biodegradable with no VOCs and no off-gassing. Made with all natural ingredients, PROCYON products are one of the safest carpet cleaning products in today’s market.
- Equipment: ProChem Everest HP650 - industrial grade leader in Truck mount systems. Superior steam and unparallel suction power make this machine the ‘Ferrari” of the truck mounts. Every 18 degrees Fahrenheit doubles the cleaning power of the chemical. Greater suction power equals faster drying time. We also use water softener for softer and more resilient carpets!
After we complete the full analysis of your carpet, noting any heavily-soiled or high-traffic areas these are the steps we take in cleaning your carpet:
- Pre-Treatment: Application of soap free, odorless cleaning solution that breaks the surface tension of the carpet, loosens, deflocculates, and suspends embedded soil.
- Agitation: Manual or Mechanical – Aids the Pre-Treatment to saturate, and helps further loosen soil.
- Rinse: Flushes out suspended soil & Pre-Treatment solution.
- Neutralize: A chemical process that balances any Pre-Treatment solution residue by buffering down the carpet condition to a PH7 neutral. This step prevents re-soiling keeping your carpets cleaner, longer.
- Extract & Emulsify: This is our final step in ensuring all soil, and solution residues are fully removed, while sanitizing at high temperatures.
- Grooming: Eliminates pile distortion and matting and creates an even appearance for your inspection.
- Drying: 98% of the carpet will be dry immediately following our extraction process due to the strong suction power of our truck mount vacuum. Nevertheless, we will also use our downdraft carpet dryer to make sure that we leave you with dry, slip proof surface.
Not necessarily. Carpets that appear visibly soiled should be cleaned but just because your carpet does not look dirty it doesn’t mean that it’s clean. Over normal use, adulterants like pollens, fungus, bacteria, air pollution, cigarette smoke, car exhaust – and hundreds of other chemicals make their way into your carpet. They come in from the air and then settle into your carpet. They are carried on the shoes of your building’s occupants and visitors. Allowed to remain in your carpet, these contaminants can wreak havoc on indoor allergy and reduce indoor air quality making it less healthy for everyone in your building, especially employees, clients or guests with allergies, asthma or other breathing problems.
Your carpet is a costly asset worth maintaining. Waiting too long to have carpets cleaned means greater damage and shorter lifespan. Dirt, while it may seem innocuous, is incredibly abrasive on carpeting. Basically dirt allowed to linger and collect on your carpets acts like a knife every time people walk on it, grinding the dirt into your carpeting, cutting and unnecessarily wearing carpet fibers. Carpet that is not properly maintained will wear significantly faster, meaning you will have to replace this costly asset far sooner than had you cleaned the carpets regularly. And while vacuuming certainly help in regular carpet maintenance, it is not enough on its own. Also, most carpet warranties suggest a frequency of cleaning to keep carpets looking new longer and lasting to and beyond the suggested carpet lifespan.
Commercial carpet cleaning is usually priced by the sq.ft so we need to know the exact number of sq.ft. you need cleaned, but that is only one of several factors to consider before providing a quote. We also need to see the carpet to determine the soil levels in it. Carpet that has not been cleaned in ten years is going to be harder to clean than carpet that was cleaned last month.
Commercial carpet requires a thorough inspection of all areas to be cleaned, that is why we always ask for brief interview with the person responsible for your indoor environment. During the interview, we conduct a needs analysis of your facility. That is how we get all the information we need to give you an honest accurate price quote.
Our truck mount, ProChem Everest 650HP, has a powerful vacuum power of 650 cubic feet per minute. This powerful vacuum power will dry the carpet completely within 4-6 hours. We also use our downdraft carpet dryers to speed up the drying process which means that your carpets would be ready for to be walked on within 2-3 hours.
Yes! We can run up to 600 feet of houses and get up to a 10 story building so you don’t have to sacrifice on quality of carpet cleaning due to the fact your office space is ‘out of reach’.
Most janitorial crews have no formal training in textile carpet cleaning. There are many janitorial companies whose employees receive minimal training before they are handed the keys to the truck and sent out to clean carpet. In addition, these companies may not have the right equipment which usually causes problems such as, the smell from the slow drying time, re-appearing stains, damaged carpet fibers, etc. This is a recipe for disaster as you will have to spend thousands of dollars in replacing your carpet prematurely because it was not cared for properly. It is best that you hire a professional carpet cleaning company such as Super Mario Carpet Cleaning as their technicians are properly trained and IICRC certified in cleaning commercial carpet and upholstery. In addition, our top of the line equipment will guarantee that your carpets receive the deepest cleaning possible with no leftover soapy residue or smell.
Frequently used carpet should be professionally cleaned by a qualified technician at least twice a year - perhaps a little longer interval for infrequently used carpet and even sooner for carpet in homes occupied by respiratory sensitive or allergic persons or in homes with indoor pets.
We offer straight forward pricing. No hidden fees!
Please note, we have a $200 minimum charge per visit.
- Carpet Cleaning
Our prices start at 35 cents per square foot.
For steam cleaning stairs we charge $3 per stair and $12 for carpeted landing.
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
We charge between 75 cents to $1 per square foot, depending on size and condition of tiles and grout. Sealing grout lines with clear sealing is additional 50 cents per square foot.
- Rug Cleaning
We charge between 50 cents and 1 dollar per square foot for cleaning area rugs onsite depending on the type of the fibers and complexity of the rug.
Rugs made of synthetic fibers tend to be on the lower end of the price range. Charge for the rugs made of natural fibers is towards $1 per linear foot.
- Upholstery Cleaning
For sectionals, sofas and loveseats the charge is determined by the size of the furniture. The rate is $14 per linear foot.
For Chairs price depends on details and on the fabric.
Our industrial grade ProChem HP650 truckmount uses Triflow Blower that gives outstanding vacuum power for water restoration, dual wand operation, and long hose runs. This means that after we are finished with the hot water extraction, carpet is usually a little damp and it gets dry within next couple of hours. In addition, we also use powerful blowers to additionally speed up drying time and in most cases we can have the carpet dry before we even leave.
Not necessarily. The price that you are offered may not be for the services you actually want performed and many unscrupulous companies will advertise a very low price and not inform you about hidden costs or try to strong arm you into additional services that frequently cost many times more than the advertised price.
Ridiculous pricing such as $7.95 per room or 4 rooms for $89.00 are just "come-ons" used by bait and switch companies. If it sounds too good to be true, there's going to be a catch. No reputable company that carries the proper insurance, uses top quality cleaning agents, trains their employees, and sends them to school to get certified could stay in business offering those types of prices.
Super Mario Carpet Cleaning always offers straight forward pricing - no hidden fees, no up sales!
Yes! We make sure to protect your wood floors or any other non-carpeted or tiled surfaces. We also use corner guards to protect your walls, base boards or stair cases.
Our Latest News
We Take Care of Every Detail